Welcome

Just For Fun is my way of sharing all the little things I like to do... from crafty things to thoughtful things!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Carnival of Crochet, Pt II

Christmas, Part 2! These are the projects I made just for fun in the last couple of weeks. I won't make you read all my stories, but if you want more info on any of the projects, just let me know. I made another round of silly hats... including this mini Rudolph set for Donna's kinder class.















... a christmas stocking for the white elephant game and a steampunky collared tippet on a challenge.









Lastly, we have some blankets in black and white. My brother needed a throw for his NASCAR man cave.




A friend of my daughter's is using a penguin theme for the daughter she's expecting in a couple of weeks. Cute, huh?







All in all, it's been a busy but rewarding holiday season. May it continue in 2012 with a Happy New Year for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment