Welcome

Just For Fun is my way of sharing all the little things I like to do... from crafty things to thoughtful things!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Crochet Keeps Me From Unravelling

Over the last few years, my health has become more and more complicated.  It's no coincidence that this is also the same period in which my dedication to the art and craft of crochet has taken root.


I often say that crochet keeps me sane, buying yarn is still cheaper than therapy, and lots of other quippy half jokes... but you know... they're true.

Share my fifteen minutes of fame with me and check out my chat with Swati over at The Purple Flower about how crochet heals.  There's a also a super easy tutorial on how to crochet a journal cover!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful interview! I loved it so much - getting to see your beautiful face and hear your voice again! Taffeta, Darling! :)

    ReplyDelete