Welcome

Just For Fun is my way of sharing all the little things I like to do... from crafty things to thoughtful things!

Monday, March 12, 2012

House Cup ABC's

The Harry Potter Knitting & Crocheting House Cup has a special challenge for us this month.  The Headmistriss challenged us to come up with some ABC's for our projects this term.  Here are mine!

A is for Amazing - I am amazed I was able to craft this ship!
B is for Blocking in action
C is for Charity  - hats donated to Salvation Army
D is for Delicious chocolate!
E is for Embellishment - fabric glue is my friend
F is for Friends and Family - and Falcon... made for my son-in-laws birthday.
G is for Gauge that mattered! (Don't ask how many times I reworked the sleeve rounds.  *sigh*)
H is for Hogwarts - and Hufflepuff!
I is for I Love Muffins!
J is for Jewelry
K is for Kitchen
L is for Lace
M is for Mini - Even Mini Luna needs a Lion hat
N is for Needle
O is for Owls
P is for People - Pirates are People too!
Q is for Quidditch - my challenge 3 project, there is no secret ingredient!
R is for Recovery - yarn recovered from an UGH! and reworked into something more useful
S is for Swatch
T is for Tabby Hat! - no, not cat... hat!  Really!
U is for Using what you have - hats made from my oddball bin of yarn
V is for Variegated
W is for "Wah waah waaaaah" which is what everyone sings when they see this serape with no name
X is for X!
Y is for Yarn I dyed
Z is for Zipper - which has teeth that look like this 'snake bone' stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment