Welcome

Just For Fun is my way of sharing all the little things I like to do... from crafty things to thoughtful things!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chinese flourite

I've always had a thing for flourite.  There is something about that translucent green and purple stone that hypnotizes me.  I found this diamond shaped piece of Chinese flourite at http://thestonegoat.com/ in Prescott.  It's a pocket rock that just had to come home with me.  I was trying to figure out what to do with the Jade beads from a bracelet that my boss brought back from China.  And AHA! I thought they would go nicely together.  I found an old charm bracelet of my grandmothers that had lost it's charms (literally), used the findings to turn the pocket rock into a pendant, and a star is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment